Backround

Monday, October 21, 2013

Magic Marble Monday: Switchplate Cover


Happy Magic Marble Monday!

This summer I was able to attend CHA with my family, and one of the products I saw there was the

Magic Marble Swirling Paints.  Just drop some of this paint into a bucket of water, give it a little swirl with a stick and then lower the object you want to decorate into the water and watch the colors swirl and create a pattern.  The best part is that even if you use the same colors, every project will be different just because of the way the paints swirl.



For today's project I wanted to try adding swirls of color to a switchplate cover.  I used the colors for the high school I will be attending next year . . . blue and silver.




To see all of the projects my Mom and I have done with

Magic Marble Swirling Paints over the last couple of weeks
Click HERE 

If you want to check out this Magic Marble for yourself, you can go to their website by clicking HERE.
Check out their Facebook Page HERE
(tell them Beth Mosch sent you)

No comments:

Post a Comment