Backround

Monday, February 17, 2014

CHA 2014 - Hawaii sounds nice

I brought home this fun paper, embellishment and die cut from CHA in a Hawaii theme.  My Mom and I decided that now that we have the scrapbooking supplies for Hawaii, we have to make sure we plan a trip to Hawaii so we can use them!  Maybe I should just go out and get scrapbooking supplies for ALL of the places I want to visit!


All of these products are from Scrapbook Customs.  They have a TON of Hawaii themed products.  Just click HERE to see them all.  The paper shown here says Hawaii on the back, repeated over and over, and the front has different rectangle that you could cut apart for tags or journaling.  You could even cut them apart before you go on the trip, and then write down notes about your day while you are on the trip so you don't forget any of the details later.


I like how they put the image of a beach in the lens of a camera.  That would look cool on a scrapbook layout, and you could make a large film strip cut with lots of photos from your trip inside the film strip.




I have included links to Scrapbook Customs for you below.  Tell them Beth sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment