Backround

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge - JOY Christmas Tag

This is the FIRST EVER challenge I have entered.  I hope you like my project.

I am entering this into the Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge.  The winners of this challenge will have their project featured in the Lawn Fawn catalog and win some great prizes of Lawn Fawn products.  One of the rules was that you had to use a Lawn Fawn critter stamp, and that you could NOT use patterned paper.

I decided to make this Christmas Tag using the Critters in the Snow stamp set.  


I cut a tag shape from the Phrases Cricut cartridge . . . one in teal and one in the shadow cut in a darker more metallic teal.  Then used the Recollections Royal Blue ink to stamp several snowflakes on the background paper.  Since the challenge said you could not use patterned paper, I did this stamping to create my own custom background paper.

I stamped and colored in the reindeer . . . I even gave him a little red nose.  Then I cut him out by hand and placed him on the tag so he looked like he was jumping.  The final touch was the word joy, out of red American Crafts alphabet stickers.




2 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the red nose and the snowflakes in the background.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have found such a connection to the Lawn Fawn stamps, and that means that you are spending more time in the crafting room with me.

    I think you did a great job on this tag.

    I love you!

    Mom ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!







    ReplyDelete