Backround

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CHA 2014 - My First BIG Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show

In 2013 I was able to go on the show floor for the Summer Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show in Las Vegas.  It was that experience that first introduced me to the Lawn Fawn stamps and inspired me to create this blog.

This month I was able to attend the BIG Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show, or CHA as all of the people who attend on a regular basis call it, for the first time.  This show is in Anaheim, California.  It was great to be heading to sunny California where there temperatures were in the 70's and 80's!  My mother has been to this show before, and she kept telling me how much bigger it was then the show that we had been at in Las Vegas . . . and it was!!!!


I was looking forward to seeing some of my favorite companies, like Lawn Fawn, and seeing what new products were at the show.  Since I have never been at a big trade show like this before, I knew that there would be a LOT that was "new" to me.  

I hope you stay tuned over the next few days, weeks and even months to see the photos I took, the videos we recorded and projects I create now that I am home with the products I discovered!


No comments:

Post a Comment