Backround

Saturday, February 8, 2014

CHA 2014 - Avery Elle Stamps

One the last day of the CHA event, as my mother was walking onto the show floor, she spotted this stamp booth in the New Exhibitors area . . . this area is for people/companies that are at CHA for the very first time. She stopped to look at the stamps and started talking to the owner and mentioned that she has a daughter that is a teen blogger and that she would probably love these stamps.


Well the owner offered to get me a stamp set if I blogged about it and then made some things with the stamp set.  The one that she sent me has this CUTE little monkey on it.  I love the phrase "Thanks A Bunch" that is on this stamp set!


This stamp set is by Avery Elle and you can find their links below.
Tell them Beth sent you!


No comments:

Post a Comment