Backround

Saturday, February 1, 2014

CHA 2014 - Lawn Fawn

I have been looking forward to seeing the Lawn Fawn booth at CHA since I found out that we were going!  I love their stamps!

They were doing a Make and Take at the booth where you could create a card.  I created this card with their sushi stamps.


And here is a video of me creating this card!



I was surprised when we returned from CHA to see that my picture was on the Lawn Fawn Facebook page in their CHA Make and Take photo collage.  (I am in the lower right hand corner)



I have included the links to Lawn Fawn.  Tell them Beth sent you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, I had fun meeting you and doing some crafting with you! Your card turned out really cute, great job! I'm happy you liked the photo collage!
    Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete