Backround

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I made a recycled paper dog at CHA 2014

Have you ever heard of Trussart Designs? Before CHA 2014, I had never heard of them, but I was glad that I found their booth.  Look at this cute little dog I made from stacking the pieces of recycled paper!


This comes in a kit, and you pop out the pieces of the animal, add glue and stack them up.


Here are a few different views of the dog.


After it is completed you can leave it unfinished, like you see it in these photos, or you can paint it like the ones that are shown on their website.

Below is a video of me putting the whole thing together.



I think this little dog is really cute.  I plan to paint him . . . I will have to post more photos of him once he is painted.

Here are links to Trussart Designs.  Tell them Beth sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment