Backround

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Xyron - CHA 2014

At CHA I was also able to visit the Xyron booth, where they were doing a make and take card!
First, I started off with putting adhesive strips of Xyron tape onto the card.

Then, I poured the different colors of glitter on top, creating a rainbow-look. I also added a pre-cut sun, and clouds onto the card.

After that, I stamped the phrase "Hello Sunshine" onto the cloud, and used a pen to create a black outline on the edge of the cloud.
After I was done, the finished product turned out like this! It was very easy and fun!
I was also able to do a game of Plinko at the booth where I won Xyron Double-Sided Tack Tape!
Here is a close-up of the completed card!

Here are some links to Xyron . . . tell them Beth sent you!



No comments:

Post a Comment