Backround

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"Some bunny loves you" Card

Today, I made a birthday card, with my mother, Shawn Mosch . While I did the stamping, my mom cut out the images. First, I stamped a bunny from a Lawn Fawn stamp set on a white piece of paper, then colored it in with colored pencils, and a blender pen. After, I cut out two different sized burst shapes using a Cricut image. The outer burst is cut from a purple glitter sheet. The inside burst, we cut out from the center of the blue paper that borders the card. Also, on the polka dot paper, using a Lawn Fawn stamp, I added hearts in some of the circles.

 I also cut out the tag using a Cricut image, on the sides of the tag, we added some white Viva Decor. The saying on the card: "Some bunny loves you" was also from a Lawm Fawn stamp set.
Thanks for checking out my card, and blog! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and that it inspires great ideas for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment